Garden Health Audits
The Garden Health Audit is a The Plantsman speciality. What does it involve and cover?
- Pest and disease problems identified and the correct solutions and treatments advised on.
- Plant deficiencies identified and remedies given
- Pruning and training advice
- Soil problems identified
- Advice on tree and shrub feeding programmes
- Advice on how and when to move any plants
You will be left with a written report identifying any action you need to take e.g. Pruning how and when, spraying again when and with what (green or environmental alternatives also advised on). All in plain English no technical jargon used, so you can easily understand what you need to do to get the best results out of your garden.
Garden Health Audits from £46 inc' VAT for details please contact us to make an appointment.